Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory independent testing in the field
- Consumer testing
- Engineered from high-strength DuPont Kevlar®
- High-strength 1000 Denier Cordura or Nomex outer shell or as per customer requirement
- STANAG 2920 with a V50 rating of 450 m/s .17gr FSP. A much higher fragmentation level can be achieved.
- Incorporates front and rear pockets for the insertion of Hard Armor Panels
- Ballistic helmet with face shield
- Carrier Bag
- Hard Armor Panel
Main Parts of MPG
- Jacket: Provides front, back, side, shoulder and neck protection with the additional feature of Hard Armor Panel pockets. The high collar is designed to work in conjunction with any helmet.
- Arms: Separate sleeves provide optimum mobility.
- Groin Protector: Can be worn in either the raised or lowered position. When raised it provides extra protection to the abdomen area.
- Trouser: Supported by stout braces, this unique design provides freedom of movement and optimum protection to the legs.
- Helmet & Visor: The Helmet and Visor provide unequalled protection to head and neck areas.
- Olive Gree